CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Time!!!!

I took Braxton swimming for his first time ever on June 9th, 2010! It was so much fun! Well, I should say I had so much fun. As for Brax, he didn't have quite as much fun. He didn't love that the water was cold. Cause his momma spoils him with super warm bath water. And, we were in the little kids section and of course, little kids will  be little kids. They were jumping and splashing and running. And everytime Brax got splashed... He screamed.. After awhile he would just shake it off. He better get used to it because we are going down to New Mexico for the whole summer. We are gonna be pool bums down there!!!
The cute "Cars" towel I bought him


  
Momma And Brax


The water is COLD mom!!






Tired after a long day sitting in the pool!

5 comments:

Sunflower-6 said...

You had better keep an eye on that towel while you are down here...Braden might claim it. You know he is a HUGE Lightning McQueen fan!!

HettyA said...

You look amazing! He is just the cutest thing too! I hope he learns to love swimming as I hope our girls learn to love it. I can't wait to take them to vegas and get them in my brother pool when they are able.

The Halls said...

Look at you in your sexy swim suit! I sure hope someday I can wear a swimsuit again.... I didn't know you are going to Mexico! We better got together before you go or else there will be Hell to pay!

~Michelle~ said...

I remember taking Dylan to the Lehi pool when he was a baby it was always fun!
Braxton looks so content just laying there soaking up the sun on his beach towel.

JaLeah said...

Ummm... how do you already look amazing in a bikini????