CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

7 months

It's 2 days before his 7 month birthday. But I wanted to give a little update.
1. You got your first tooth on Sunday, August 1st.
2. You got your 2nd tooth on Tuesday August 17th.
3. You had your very first banana (a whole banana, not mashed till the end of it) on Tuesday August 17th. You seemed to really enjoy it.
Braxton, you are just so full of life. I love you. You are very attached to me though. I walk out of the room, you cry. I set you down, you cry. It makes me feel good, but at the same time, its extremely hard to get things done!! Nothing else is really new in the last month. But you sure are freaking handsome!! Here are some pictures of what you look like at 7 months.
Don't you just love these rolls?!
 
Look at these 2 little chompers!!

2 comments:

The Halls said...

What a cute kid! I love the towel pics!

Sunflower-6 said...

He is such a great model!!