CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Army Crawl

AHHHHHHH!!! My baby is growing up! He did his first army crawl today! It is Sunday, August 29th, 2010. I can't believe it! Let the baby proofing of the house begin!! Wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

Nyra said...

He was supposed to wait until he came back :( I missed that too..:( :-( BUT...I'm very proud of you Mr. B.

HettyA said...

He is so big! :) That's very exciting and you're doing such an amazing job he seems like such a happy baby boy. <3

~Michelle~ said...

Let the good times begin!
He's pretty good at that army crawl too...I bet his daddy will be so proud when he sees this :)
I cannot believe how fast our babies are growing up!

Sunflower-6 said...

Can he PLEASE teach J how to do that!? Just wait until he really figures out that he can get places by doing that!!

aubrie said...

I love that he rolls all the way onto his side so that he can crawl forward. Too cute!