CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's just hair.. It will grow back... Right??!!

No, I didn't cut my hair! Fooled you! I did however, give Braxton his VERY FIRST BUZZ!!! He didn't have very much hair as is. So, I decided I would buzz it. It will help make it even, and grow in thicker and faster... Hopefully!!! There wasn't much to loose! Thank Heavens! He starred at the clippers like, "Uh, what the heck are those mom?" He was a very great client!! He did wonderful! I love the way his new hair feels, or should I say head?! Great Job B!!

  


HaHaHa Is all I can say!!
All Done!
See.. Not that much hair!!

5 comments:

HettyA said...

LOL his face is priceless :) awesome job :p
Our girls have semi mullets going on

Sunflower-6 said...

Love it!! The mowhawk is my favorite!!

Nyra said...

Hello....Sargent Vreeland

The Halls said...

So cute!

~Michelle~ said...

The Mohawk picture definitely gave me a good chuckle.
Looking sharp little Brax!