CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Big Boy

Braxton is becoming more and more independent each and every day. He insists on feeding himself now. He will turn his head from side to side if I try to feed him. Luckily, he is a pretty neat kid and doesn't make horrible messes! *That is until he is done eating, then he starts playing in it and throwing it..


Untitled from Cozette Vreeland on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Sunflower-6 said...

Very. Big. Boy. They learn quickly and become very independent at a very young age!! Good Job Brax!!

Haley Larsen said...

Cozette! I found your blog through Heidi's and your little boy is so cute!!! He has grown up so fast. I love the video of him feeding himself. He did a great job! I hope you're doing well! And I hope you don't mind me following!

Sunflower-6 said...

He is a very clean eater....the true test is will be letting him feed himself spaghetti!!