CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

4 Months of Braxton!

What more could one ask for then 4 months worth of updates on my sweet baby Braxton!
-March- 
-He started walking
-He was reunited with his daddy

-He ate his first subway sandwich ever!



-He LOVES my breakfast shakes!



-He is still signing like crazy, which I love!
-His schedule has gone out the window since daddy has been home.
-He had his first taste of soap ever... YUMMMM
-He ate his first sucker ever!


-He went for his first horse ride ever!

-He started this silly dance move, and every time I say, "Do it again." He does this! So cute!
Do it again from Cozette Vreeland on Vimeo.


-He monkey crawled
Tarzan Crawl from Cozette Vreeland on Vimeo.


-April-
-I left him for the first time ever, for a week, so that Mitch and I could go on a cruise.
-He spent his last day in his baby carseat.


-He moved up to his big boy carseat.
First time in new carseat from Cozette Vreeland on Vimeo.


 -He had his first ever fast food hamburger from Wendy's


-Daddy put his jammies on backwards! 


-He LOVES to play in the doggie kennel!
Braxton in doggy kennel from Cozette Vreeland on Vimeo.


-He had his first Ice Cream Sandwich ever!
First Ice Cream Sandwich from Cozette Vreeland on Vimeo.


-He LOVES to dance and sing!
Braxton singing to Dynamite from Cozette Vreeland on Vimeo.


-May-
-We took daddy to the aquarium for his first time


-You LOVE Bentley! But, you are super, super mean to him. You hit him, chase him, yell at him, and even SIT on him!


-We took our first family flight together, and you screamed almost the whole way.
-You went to California for the first time ever.
-When we were in California, you woke up one morning with your right eye swollen shut. And it was super pink. We thought you had pink eye, but you weren't rubbing it, or anything like that. So we maybe thought it was an allergy to cats, but you had been around cats before, so that wasn't it. We waited all day to see if it would go down, and it went down a little, but not much. So instead of going to the beach, like we REALLY, REALLY wanted to, we took you to the hospital. We checked in and you almost immediately started screaming. They took your temp. and checked your weight and height. They then took us back to a room and the screaming started again. We had to swaddle you in a blanket so you couldn't kick and hit. They tried to give you an I.V. in your left arm, and they just couldn't get it to work. So we switched sides and did the right arm. Can I just say, that was THE HARDEST thing I have done in my life, holding you down like that while you screamed. I felt like the worst mommy ever. They finally got the I.V in and you were calm. They then had to stick a plastic bag over your penis, so they could catch a urine sample. They also took a couple blood samples so they could test your blood. We waited and waited and waited. And we waited some more. Probably almost 3 hours we waited. They came back in, said that your blood looked great. And they decided to give you some anti-biotic through your I.V. They never told us what was really wrong, but since it was in your eye, and so close to your brain, they treated it as an infection. A couple days later, and your eye was all better! Not the best way to spend your vacation!! Looks like we will have to go back to Cali again!








-Like I said before, you LOVE to dance and sing! 

-June-
-You went to St. George for the first time ever!
-You also went to Las Vegas for the first time ever!







-You fell asleep for the first time EVER in your highchair! 


-You said "OW" for the first time ever on June 3rd
-You have discovered picking your nose. I hate it!

-Grandpa Vreeland bought you a bike and brought it over. You absolutely loved it!


-You went to 7 peaks for the first time ever. And you LOVED it, you're a little fish!


-July-
-You went to the Stadium of Fire for the first time ever.


-You went on a boat for the first time ever.
Untitled from Cozette Vreeland on Vimeo.


-You went camping for the first time ever on July 16th, 2011. We went up by Strawberry Reservoir. You had a blast playing in the dirt with your cousins, and riding on the bike!



 Mommy loves you ever so much Braxton. Sorry I haven't been very good at keeping up to date. I will try harder from now on! I love you!





4 comments:

HelloCopeland said...

This all is so stinkin cute!!!

JaLeah said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I seriously can't handle all the cuteness... my favorites are him sitting on bentley, picking his nose hahaha, and riding his bike... he's getting WAY TOO BIG! It still breaks my heart to see those pics of him with his eye thing... poor boy! Love you guys! Thanks for sharing your cute boy :)

Sunflower-6 said...

Lovin' the dog kennel video! Baby see, baby do! You're gonna have to let the nose pickin' thing go. Besides, after the nose picking comes the penis pinching! Oh the joys of little boys! Can't wait to see you guys.

HettyA said...

So cute! He still looks so much like his daddy :)