CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Splash pad!

Oh my goodness! Today was a BLAST! I've been babysitting my sister's 4 kids for her while she is in Hawaii! And it has been super fun! So today I took them to story time and after that we went to a splash park. Can I just say SUPER FUN! I think all the kids enjoyed it (even little J after a while!) The older kids were having water fights with all the other kids, and I just played with the babies. Here are some pictures.. They say a thousand words! 





















3 comments:

Sunflower-6 said...

That does look like fun!! I have the best sister around!! Thanks for taking such good care of the kiddos.

~Michelle~ said...

Best Aunt Ever!!!

Nyra said...

Wow, Wish I was there, it looks like the most fun ever. Glad you all had a fantastic day. Please bottle some of that happy for me....ok?