CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

4 months old

Where has the time gone? 4 months old already? Really? This can't be so! It has FLOWN by!! I can't even remember what it was like to hold a small baby in my arms. I miss his little noises he made when he stretched or when he was waking up. It goes by so fast! You never understand how fast it goes, until you are actually the parent. 4 months ago today, I was in the hospital a couple hours into labor. Wondering when I would get to meet my sweet little boy., that grew in my belly for 9 sweet months, and 9 extra days!! I took Braxton to the doctor's today for his 4 month check-up. The doctor gave him an A+!!!
He is a WHOPPING 15 lbs 6 oz (61 percentile)!!!
He is 24.13 inches long (21 percentile) (Of course, he has 2 short parents!!)
His head is a very small 16 inches (12 percentile)
He is doing great with his motor skills. And he is growing great!!! This is a picture I took of him after the doctors appointment. I mind you he just had 2 shots, his face says it all!!! I love you Braxton!!

No comments: