CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Zoo!

I took Braxton to the Zoo for the first time with my Friend Mikelle. It was such a nice day, but extremely crowded. It was extremely hot as well. Braxton absolutely loved the monkeys! He would follow them from side to side, up and down. All of the other animals didn't seem to interest him. I think it was because the monkeys were right behind the glass, and the other animals were to far away for him to see. We were by the orangutan's and the baby orangutan came right up the window, climbed up it and was face to face with Braxton. It was so funny!! The monkey did it quite a few times. After that, Braxton fell asleep for most of the zoo. I took him on the carousel for the first time ever. And also, the train that went around the zoo. He seemed to enjoy both of those! We had a great time, I can't wait to go again!!
Binki? or Finger? How about BOTH!!
  
  
Ok, so I got him out of his stroller to ride the train, the second I picked him up, he puked EVERYWHERE. All down my back, in my hair and all on the ground. I had to take a picture of it because it was such a large amount.


3 comments:

Sunflower-6 said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. It won't be long before you are chasing your own little monkey around!

The Halls said...

HOW CUTE! I love reading your posts! He is growing up fast! We need to hang out again soon!

The Halls said...

SOOOO CUTE! He is getting sooo big! We need to play soon! I need to practice! I love reading your blog by the way!