CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Dear Braxton

Dear Braxton,
Sorry this is a little past your 6 month mark, but I wanted to write you a letter and let you know things that you are doing and things that have happened to you.
Things you are doing....
  • Rolling over like a crazy man! You roll, EVERYWHERE!! You rolled from your back to your tummy for the first time ever on Wednesday, July 7th, 2010. You have been unstoppable since then.
  • You are sitting up all by yourself. The doctor said he was extremely impressed because children your age doesn't usually sit up that well. Good Job buddy!
  • You are talking and telling stories up a storm. You love to be heard, and you make sure that everyone can hear you!
  • When I go to get you out of your crib after naps or in the morning, you give me the BIGGEST smiles every. You also kick your legs and move your arms. It makes me feel so special. I also know how much you love me! 
  • You are eating real food now. I started you on rice cereal Thursday, July 15th. You were a natural.
  • I started you on peas on Monday, July 26th, 2010 
  • You are super strong. You love the bang your arms up and down and against your chest like Tarzan. You also have very strong leg muscle.
  • When you are mad, and you don't want your binky, you know how to push my hands away.. 
Things that have happened to you.
  • You had your first solid poop on Wednesday, July 28th, 2010
  • You also got your first couple bruises on the exact same day. I set you down to play and you leaned forward to grab a toy but ended up leaning to far forward and you fell. Right on top of a toy.. You hit it pretty hard. And were left with 3 small bruises on your face. I felt like the worst mommy ever, but I know that is only the first of MANY bruises and cuts!!! 
  • You went to a park for the very first time on Tuesday, July 27th, 2010. You also went down your first slide today too!!
I love you so much Braxton. "You are my sunshine!!!"
Love, Mommy

No comments: