CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

A lil' update

I thought I would give a little update on my Guapo Mitchell. He seems to be doing really well over there. He looks happy and seems to be happy. We are 1/3 of the way through this deployment!!! Waaaaaawhooooo!!! 2011 will you please come sooner? I have been extremely blessed that technology has grown so much. Mitch and I are able to Skype or google chat almost everyday!! It helps me and I believe it helps him. He is able to see his little boy whenever he wants. So he still gets to see him grow, smile, and giggle. We send some snail mail as well. I send him packages, he sends me some. He even sent me a Genie lamp, hopefully my wish will come true!! Here are a few photos from him.
  


1 comment:

Sunflower-6 said...

Some of those pictures make it look like he is just really on vacation!! :)