CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

MORE...

I have been working with Braxton, teaching him sign language.I've been repeatedly working with More, Please, Thank you, and all done. The first one he picked up was "MORE!!" I think he did awesome for a first time!!!


5 comments:

HettyA said...

That's so awesome! He's doing so good!! <3

We plan on doing the same with our girls. We've seen our friends who taught it to their boy when he was around that age and he just seemed to progress so well and made it less frustrating with comunication.

Christa Cox said...

im teaching bray too! and i think more was the first one she learned too. more or ball. then milk haha! yay!

~Michelle~ said...

Way to go B!
Keep up the good work Cozy!

The Nelson Family said...

HaHa, cute, Cozy!

PH said...

He is awesome and so is his Sign Language Teacher!
I love signing babies! It's one of my favorite things ever!
GREAT JOB!