CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Red Robin..... YYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM

First things first. I LOVE YOU RED ROBIN!! They not only have a gluten free menu, but, the french fries are safe! They don't cook anything else with them!! This is very very very rare! I think I will be dining there more often. Braxton sat in a big boy highchair for the first time ever. (September 2nd 2010) I got him a big boy cup of water, which he later pulled off the table, all over himself and the floor! It was so bad, they even had to get a "Caution! Wet Floor" sign! Gotta love him!!! I gave him his first french fry ever. He is definitely his mother! He LOVED LOVED LOVED it! He couldn't eat it fast enough! He serious ate it about as fast as I did!!! He wanted more and more and more.. Don't worry, I stopped after 2! haha But we have gone back a couple times since then. He loved to chew on the straws as well. He is such a big boy now! We went again today (September 10 2010). They put a lemon in my water and I didn't want it. So I decided to let Brax try it and see if he liked it. Ya just gotta see the video to see his reaction!! It was HILARIOUS!! Love this boy!!









3 comments:

Nyra said...

Oh, I love all the new blog stuff.....the lemon is hilarious and guess what I'm bringing home from work....an empty box...thanks for sharing....miss you guys. Mom

The Nelson Family said...

LOL, that is hilarious, Cozette!!

PH said...

Giving that baby a lemon was mean! Hillarious though. I shuddered just like him from only watching. He is so adorable and you are such a great Mommy!