CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

10 Months!

Wow!! Ten Months old ALREADY?! It can't be so! I remember it like it was yesterday. Here are Braxton's 10 month updates..
Height- 26.5 inches
Weight- 17.5 Lbs

Head- No Idea! We didn't get that measured, But I'm guessing it is still the same.
I took Braxton to the doctors today because he has not been feeling well. One unhappy baby, a 30 minute wait, and time to go to the doctors, we have 2 ear infections. So, I have to give him an antibiotic for the next 10 days! Hopefully that will clear it right up.
Braxton is still nursing. 3-4 times a day.
He eats 4-5 solid meals a day
He LOVES Peas, banana's, applesauce, cheese sticks, his little cheese snacks, Kix, Rice crackers (baby mum-mums), Spaghetti, chicken, apple juice, and prune juice.
He doesn't love avocado's, or squash (he used to love it, but won't touch it now).
He hates getting his nose wiped, and his teeth brushed.
He knows the signs "more" "doggie" "please" "eat/food" and "milk"
He yells at everything saying DA DA DUHHHHHH
Once in awhile he will say Ma Ma Ma, but that is rare!
He is crawling everywhere! He started crawling for real about a week ago. He could scoot, but his left leg just didn't want to move. But it's a moving now!
He stands up to EVERYTHING!!
He loves to eat Bentley's food.
He points at everyone and everything with his pointer finger.
He loves to pull glasses off of people's face.
He is really shy, when people talk to him he will turn and grab me.
Every morning when he wakes up, he will stand up, peer over his crib, babble at me. So, I get up and he signs "Eat, Milk" then I pick him up and he signs "doggy" and then points to the doggy. So I let him pet the doggy, then feed him.
He loves Bentley!!
He loves to eat paper
He loves to take all of my make-up out of the bag and throw it or suck on it.
He sleeps through the night, (he has been since he was a month old!!)
He has 6 stinking teeth! Working on 2 more as I type! (Please come in soon!)
I love you so much baby! You are amazing! Happy 10 month Birthday!!

1 comment:

HettyA said...

Look at those teeth! Getting to be such a big boy! Great job momma. :)