CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday

I find it fitting to post all that I am thankful.
I am THANKFUL for my Family
I am THANKFUL for my Husband
I am THANKFUL to my Heavenly Father for sending me a beautiful son
I am THANKFUL for Braxton
I am THANKFUL for food
I am THANKFUL for a home to live in
I am THANKFUL for the gospel
I am THANKFUL for warm water
I am THANKFUL for electronics
I am THANKFUL for modern technology, so I can keep in touch with those far away from me.
I am THANKFUL for clothing
I am THANKFUL for my car
I am THANKFUL for my sweet, naughty doggy!
I am THANKFUL for my life
I am THANKFUL for love
There is more, But that about sums it up

1 comment:

~Michelle~ said...

I always love gratitude posts. Thanks for sharing.