Ok... Now that, that is out of the way. Let me explain myself.
I got pregnant, I ate really, really bad, gained quite a bit of weight. I had the baby. But I still had some weight.. I wasn't happy about it, so I did something about it. I started On April 1st, 2010. I did the "diet" off and on. More off than on. I got super committed in October. I stuck to the grind and have done this diet (Live the Life.. Most AMAZING "diet" ever.) the reason I say "diet" is because it is intended to be a lifestyle change, not just a diet, or a quick, temporary fix. And it has, in fact, changed my lifestyle.
In April, I weighed in at a whopping 156 lbs.
October 18th, 2010 I weighed in at 146.2
BMI- 35.8
Belly Button- 32 inches
Hips- 38 inches
"Love Handles"- 36 inches
Under my chest- 33 inches
Thighs- 22 inches
Ok... NOW is the time for the DRUM ROLL!!!!!!!!!!
12 WEEKS SUGAR FREE!!! OH YA!!
January 1st, 2011
Weight 128.6 (at night, which means in the morning it is 125!!!!!)
BMI- 28.6 (Total loss of 7%)
Belly Button- 27.5 (Total loss of 4.5 inches)
Hips- 35 inches(Total loss of 3 inches)
"Love handles"- 31 inches (Total loss of 5 inches)
Under my chest- 30 inches (Total loss of 3 inches)
Thighs- 21 inches (Total loss of 1 inch)
That's a total of 16.5 inches overall!!
And a total of 28 lbs since April, and 18 since October.
And here are my before and afters...
So... Now that I have lost the weight.. Onto the toning. That is one of my "New Year's Resolutions"
6 comments:
You. Look. amazing! Great job! That is so hard to do but you did it and are doing it. :) Proud of you.
Yeah!! Great job stickin' to it!! You look amazing!
Cozy!!! That is freaking AMAZING!!! you go girl! that is seriously so awesome!! You look great!! If you ever need a gym buddy, i'll go with you! I need to tone too!!! :)
you look amazing!! If you can do it i sure has hell can!!!! Im gonna do it and i will FINISH!! Tell me your hints!! Luv ya
From some one who has tried and never quite made it....
I say WAY to GO!
It takes a lot of work/discipline to do what you did and I'm proud of what you have accomplished.
I want to join you miss lady!!! I really need someone to go to the gym with! maybe you can show tell me how you stayed so committed? Like tips and secrets to those small cravings? Love ya girl! GREAT JOB!!!! text me some time miss!
Post a Comment