Mitch left today to go serve our country on a one year deployment to Afghanistan. He is in Wa. for one month doing training, and then he leaves the country from there. Today was a very hard day for me. I'm sure it was for him as well. He had to leave his loved ones behind, and his sweet little baby boy. I was very tough and didn't cry... until he got on the plane! I had to be strong for him so he wouldn't cry! He told me when we first got there to avoid the press! So him and I did our best we could to avoid them! Well, after he got on the plane, and I was crying, holding my baby, they were filming me. And they asked me if they could ask me a few questions.. They caught me in the moment, and I can't say no.. So I said yes! Here is a link the what was aired on T.V.. I'M FAMOUS!! http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-80-utah-troops-deployed-to-afghanistan,0,2631103.story hopefully that link works.. If not, I'm sorry. I haven't yet received any photo's (my camera conveniently died when we got there.) So when I get them, I will post them!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment