CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Will You Marry Me?

August 4th, 2009
     Mitchell and I attended a work party of mine up at Sundance. Little did I know that he was going to propose right after! We were on our way home when I decided we should go to Squaw Peak (ya, ya, ya, I know, make-out point! haha) Anyways, we climbed down the hill a little bit and he told me he wanted to see my promise ring. At this point I had kinda figured out what was going to happen. So I teased him for a minute and wouldn't give him my promise ring. I finally did and then he said, "It's time to upgrade your ring." As he slipped a big giant RING POP on my finger! I laughed a little and I told him how much I loved it! Then he put the real ring on my finger and asked if I would marry him! And I happily said YES!! He was SO nervous! It was cute! I could tell he had been running it through his head a million times.

No comments: