CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cousins!

So Heidi had her baby 2 months before I had Braxton. So we decided to take some pictures of them together! Michelle also just had her baby, and he is 2 months younger than Braxton. I can't wait until we can get pictures of all 3 of them! Anyway, Heidi and I had so much fun taking pictures of them together, until her husband came home and ruined it by saying.. "SICK!! 2 naked cousins, that's just wrong!" Its all innocent while they are young! So deal with it!

1 comment:

~Michelle~ said...

I think It's going to be lots of fun having these little cousins that are so close to each other in age. Imagine all the fun they can have together.
Now if we could just get Heidi and her family to move back home...