Well, today was Braxton's first Easter. I was so excited to get him a cute little Easter basket and dye eggs with him and my family. Well, considering he is only 2.5 months old.. he wasn't interested at all! But at least I had fun. I made him an egg that says "Braxton's 1st Easter" but the picture isn't that clear. I will consider today a success!
The cute outfit the Easter Bunny brought Braxton!
5 comments:
So freaking cute!!! Im glad you guys had a great easter!
Okay, now I REALLY miss you guys. Please come back. I hope you will make this your journal, maybe not everday, but at least once a week. Cozy they grow so fast, and I promise you, you will forget these precious moments if you don't document them. He is so cute and squeezeable! Glad you had fun coloring eggs. We had fun hiding ours out back with the kiddos.
Very Cute!!!!
Braxton gets more and more grown up every time I see him! I love his chunky little thighs!
Glad your Easter turned out well.
LOL! What a cutie!
Post a Comment