CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Some Cute little things I've had made for Braxton

I just had to have some cute little decorative things to have for my sweet little baby. And to rememeber how tiny and sweet he once was, when he grows up and is sassing me!!
The time is actually 12:13.. but I am working on getting that fixed! Thank you so much Sara, I love this!
His precious little hand and foot at 2 months old!

3 comments:

Mikelle said...

where did you get the frist thing?!! I want one!

PH said...

He is so cute!
The crib is awesome and the builder of the crib is amazing. Very impressed!
I love the "I am a Child of God" but I'm a sports fan too plaque.
Show a pic of the cute name thing you made for him and any other crafts too.
You are a good Mommy, Cozy. I am proud of you.

HettyA said...

These are way too cute. :) I'm jealous of the crib too! It's adorable! I still need to pick up a mobile for my cribs.