CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Out with the old.. In with the new!!

Well, Braxton has graduated from his little rocking bassinet to his "big boy crib". Not that he is a big boy yet, but he is too big for his bassinet! I had so much fun setting his crib up all by myself! I think I did a pretty darn good job! I have been wanting to put up his crib since the day we got it. Speaking of which, I found this crib in an Orem store, they told me they were out but Salt Lake had one. So I drove up to Salt Lake, they had just sold the last one like 5 minutes before I arrived. The clerk then tells me, "well the Ogden store has one, I can call and have them hold it, or they can send it to the Orem store. That will take 2 weeks though." "I'll go to to Ogden store tomorrow, I said" As Mitch looks at me with this look like "realllllllly Cozette? We can wait to weeks can't we?" NO!!!! I can not!! I absolutely had to have it then, even though I knew I wouldn't be setting it up till about now!! Mind you this was clear back in August of 09! So we borrowed his sisters jeep, drove up to Ogden to be there for literally 10 minutes, and then drove home! Well, my waiting finally paid off and now I have a beautiful crib for my beautiful baby!!

Wait for it..... Wait for it...........
Ta-Da!!! His new crib!
I would like to thank everyone that helped chip in money from my dance class and get me this beautiful bed set for us, for my baby shower!! We absolutely love, love, love it!!!

No comments: