Summer was well spent this year. Down in the beautiful (I think so) New Mexico. Braxton and I were lucky enough to spend 2 whole months down there. Thanks Heidi, Jon, Mitch, and Mom who made it possible for me to go and spend the summer! We had a blast! Lots of crafts, LOTS of Costco Ice cream, lots of naps, lots of laughs, and lots of fun!! It was so great to spend that time with a sister I never grew up with. As the summer came to a close, my other wonderful sister got to come down for a couple days! It was so much fun to spend time as sisters and watch our babies play. They all are so different, and I love it! I have never seen more beautiful smiles than the ones these 3 babies passed out! What amazing talents my sisters have. Michelle, is an amazing crocheter. And Heidi is an amazing photographer! Me.. well, I'm just the entertainer! This is a summer I will hold dear to my heart. I love all my sisters!!
Aren't my sisters GORGEOUS?!
Look at these adorable squeezable bum cheeks and love handles!!
2 comments:
What a beautiful bunch of women that have made such adorable babies! Love this
Cozette!! I'm so glad I found your blog!! Oh my gosh your little boy is the cutest EVER!! His eyes and smile seriously melt your heart! You look so good and so happy! I have a couple of friends who husband's are away right now as well and I seriously look up to you women SO much!! You are so strong and so amazing!!
Post a Comment