(scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Well, I would hope that I would find out soon about it. But I would absolutely go! She is my BEST FRIEND!! People fight, and get over it. Especially me and my best friend. But what if that was your last opportunity to mend things and tell her how much she means to you? I would be there in a heart beat
11 years ago
1 comment:
I hope this means me... but i would be there in a heartbeat too! I know we've gotten into fights, but for some reason we got over it every time. I know that every friendship has their ups and their downs (just like a relationship!) but getting through those times just makes the bond stronger! I know that we were BFF's in heaven and I know that we were meant to be on earth! To help each other through everything. I love you BFF!
Post a Comment