Something you wish you had done in your life.
I wish I would have dated more. (nothing against my husband!! I love him!) I just wish I would have realized that dating a lot of people was so much more fun than having one boyfriend right after the other! I never put myself out there to meet new people, I always went back and forth to the same guys. I thought I wouldn't survive if I didn't have a boyfriend.
I also wish I would have enjoy the "college life". I.E. Living away from your parents, dating a ton of different guys, hanging out with the girls, staying up late, giggling, practical jokes, and just having fun! Once again, I was TOO worried about having a boyfriend!
11 years ago
2 comments:
Question #24 Why did a boyfriend means so much to you? What did it fill?
Question #24 Why did a boyfriend means so much to you? What did it fill?
Post a Comment