CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Braxton's 1st Christmas Eve

WOW! This first year is FLYING by! Christmas Eve already? I remember the Christmas Eve I was pregnant with him. Lots of food, family, laughter, and presents. This year it was just the same, minus the husband, and plus the baby! We went to Eric's house, had a TON of food, played some games, and opened some gifts. Braxton lasted about an hour before he started crying, and rubbing his eyes. He is a crib boy and won't sleep anywhere but there. So I couldn't put him anywhere. So it was kind of miserable for the both of us. He had a lot of funeral potatoes, turkey, beans, salsa, and chips! I let him open up his Christmas pajamas. We didn't get home till about 1 in the morning. I still had to nurse him and get him ready for bed. So he didn't get to bed till about 2 in the morning!!!





 


No comments: