Braxton woke up at 8 a.m. He started crying from the second he woke up. I took him down the stairs and showed him all the presents that Santa brought him. I tried to set him down, he wasn't having that.
So I held him and gave him some presents, and he wasn't having that. So I gave him some food... That is all he wanted. After I fed him, I tried to give him some more presents and he just didn't quite know what to do with them, so I helped him open them. He LOVED his toys that made noise and sang.
After the toys, he lost interest, so he had like 10 un-opened presents until I opened them later that night (clothes are boring anyways!) We went to his other grandma's house and opened presents there. She gave him a super cute teddy bear that will say his name, and sing to him. He loved it! We relaxed the rest of the day! I think it was an OKAY Christmas for him! Not that he will remember it....
No comments:
Post a Comment