So, The first video, Braxton does this when he is happy/excited! Cutest thing ever! He sucks in air and gasps. Love it!
In this video, I set my mom's ringtone to a Christmas song, and every time he hears it he shakes his head like that and waves his arms!
In this video, he decided he wanted to pull himself up to the table, and swing his legs, like he was on monkey bars! He only does it for a slit second in the beginning.
3 comments:
I love the gasp and the dancing. I hope that monkey of yours keeps his feet on the ground!!
Oh. My. Goodness. He is seriously the cutest little boy ever. I just want to kiss him! We haven't seen you in way too long, he has grown up altogether too much!
Hehe too cute. Funny my girls make that gasping sucking in noise when they poop. :p It always made me nervous when they did LOL
Post a Comment