CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Week Full Of Fun!!!

I think this may be the longest I have been away from my blog, I am shocked! My sister and her family have been in town the last week, let me just say, it has been a week of nothing but fun filled days!! We have been so many places and done so many things. We went to the Manti, Mormon Miracle Pageant. We went the The Living Planet Aquarium. We went to the Sweet's Candy Factory and did a tour of the factory. We went swimming. Went to my brothers wedding. We are yet to have a break!!!
Everyone that went on the tour had to wear these awesome hair nets. We all make pretty great lunch ladies don't we!?
  
Three sisters and three babies!

Momma and Braxton

I promised my nieces I would have a Kool-Aid stand with them. I told them that Krista and I used to make over $100 some days! They were so excited! Well, let's just say, I did most of the work! They weren't as interested in it as Krista and I used to be. But, I still hope they had tons of fun! Cause I sure did!

1 comment:

aubrie said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I especially loved the pic of the sisters & babies.