Heheh! What a cute little butt!
I'm speechless!
AHHH how cute is that booty haha oh my gosh that is the funniest thing ever! How did you trust a little boy diaperless??
He has only peed ONCE in his whole life without a diaper on (with the exception of bath time pees! haha) but that was when he was brand new and I left his diaper off for a good 5+ minutes!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Heheh! What a cute little butt!
I'm speechless!
AHHH how cute is that booty haha oh my gosh that is the funniest thing ever! How did you trust a little boy diaperless??
He has only peed ONCE in his whole life without a diaper on (with the exception of bath time pees! haha) but that was when he was brand new and I left his diaper off for a good 5+ minutes!!
Post a Comment