CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Daddy is home for 2 weeks!

And.. I'M BACK!! Back to the blogging. Mitch came home for a 2 week R&R (rest and relaxation). Braxton and I greeted him at the airport on September 30th 2010. Braxton was hesitant about his daddy! He went to him, then started screaming. It only took him a couple days to warm up to him though. It was a very busy 2 weeks. Jam packed full of things that wanted to be done. It was good to have him home for a little while! Only 5.5 more months!


2 comments:

HettyA said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Not too much longer and he's in your arms again. :)

The Nelson Family said...

I'm so glad you got to see him!! I can't imagine how hard it is for all three of you to be apart like that. I hope the time flies by for you all!