I have to forgive to forgive my self for a couple of things.
- I have to forgive myself for not graduating high school. It is one of the biggest mistakes EVER. But all I can do is move forward and continue on. Get my GED. And I would either like to go into hair school or photography. Those are my dreams.
- I have to forgive myself for being so mean to my little sister when we were growing up. I was so rude to her. I beat her up, I teased her, and I said horrible, horrible things to her. And I look back on that and it makes me want to cry. She is one of my best friends now. And I can't imagine my life without her. She is like my own daughter. I just hope that she will forgive me and that Heavenly Father will. She is a special person and spirit and deserve nothing less than to be treated like that. I love her.
- I have to forgive myself for all the mistakes I have made in my life. Even though they have gotten me where I am today. If I could go back and do things different, I would, but at the same time, I love what I have now
No comments:
Post a Comment