CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 1

Something I hate about myself
Well, I have a lot of things that I hate about myself.
  • I hate that my personality has changed. I used to be so outgoing and bubbly and I didn't give a care in the world what anyone thought of me. That all changed in high school. Now, I have a hard time even being silly. I'm much more serious than I ever used to be. I would love to find the "old Cozette"
  • I hate that I feel like I have to please everyone. I'm always worried about what people are going to think, and feel and how they are going to act. I just wish I could be REAL and MYSELF
  • Which leads to that I hate that I am insecure.
  • I hate that I didn't graduate high school. If I knew then, what I know now, I would have never EVER skipped a single class.
  • I hate being put in social gatherings that I don't want to be in. I hate stepping out of my box, and talking to new people, (because I'm worried what they will think of me).
I'll stop there! PHEWW! This is kinda fun! And kind of a stress reliever!

No comments: