We as a family got to take our first "vacation" to Park City. On our way up, I made sure we stopped and Granny's. Mitch had never been, so I insisted he go! It used to be a tradition in my family to stop there when we went by it. I wanted Mitch to know why. We also got to enjoy the presence of my best friend Krista, and her husband Cody. We had A LOT of fun! We went shopping, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (the most AMAZING food we all have ever eaten), Squatters, and a pumkin patch. It was really fun to have a couples and one baby weekend! Krista and Cody were nice enough to watch Brax while Mitch and I went to the homestead and got massages! 3 words.. BEST MASSAGE EVER!! We parted ways with the Frampton family and enjoy a nice little walk to the Crater. That was gorgeous. Most beautiful water I have ever seen in my life. 94 degrees of beautiful blue heavenly water. It made us want to get certified for scuba diving. Maybe one day in the future! We went down to a little diner they had and had dinner by a pond and golf course. It was very relaxing. Now for the Homestead, I was not very impressed. We got stuck in a back room. A motel 6 was nicer than this! Mitch and I were very disappointed. But it was still very enjoyable.
Mitch enjoying his first Granny's shake.. EVER!
Brax wanted some REALLY bad!
The Frampton's and The Vreeland's
We FILLED up the tub with bubbles and had a blast!
Us at the Pumpkin Patch
1 comment:
Uhmmm, so jealous right now...
I LOVE Granny's shakes. It has been a very, very, very long time since I have had one though.
Post a Comment