CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

One year

Mitchell and I celebrated our one year anniversary this year! WOW! Where did the last year go? We aren't a normal married couple! He has been gone more than 6 months months of our marriage. I was lucky enough to have him home on our one year anniversary though. We spent the night before our anniversary sicker than sick. The next day we ran around, did some errands, I took him to Color Me Mine in Provo. He painted a mug and I painted a vase. That was something new that neither of us had done. We then took Braxton to my moms house for the night.. My first night EVER away from Braxton. It was hard and sad! But super fun! We went to dinner at PF Chang's in SLC and exchanged gifts. I got him a new wedding ring, he never received one, he just used our promise ring. He got me some frames, one with a poem and picture in it and another that said "And they lived happily ever after- Mitchell and Cozette." Mitch had booked a hotel and didn't tell me where until we were there. He surprised me with a night at the Anniversary Inn. It was GORGEOUS! We stayed in the "Palace Suite" He had them put rose petals all over the room, and even had a couple boxes of chocolate covered strawberries. Can you say perfect?! I can't forget, the gorgeous chandelier, enormous bed, beautiful view from the balcony, and our own little "tea room".  He even made sure it had a HUGE tub in it so I could take a bubble bath!! Happy One Year Anniversary Mitch! Love you
Mitch painting his cookie monster mug.. and he is adding brains to it!

My vase




I wanted to steal this and take it home!




"Love Birds!"

1 comment:

~Michelle~ said...

Sounds and looks like you had a fantastic anniversary!