CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

9 Months Old

Where has my baby gone?! He is no longer a baby. He is mobile, Has 6 new chompers, and is a babbling, drooling machine! He is my life, my pride, my joy, my EVERYTHING. I love waking up to his precious smiles every morning. And putting his sweet screaming face to bed, after brushing his teeth. (He HATES it by the way) Ok, so I don't put him to bed screaming, but he always screams while getting his teeth brushed. Then calms down when I am done.
Braxton is trying EXTREMELY hard to crawl. He gets on his hands and knees and scoots backwards.. not forwards. But he is almost there! I set him by a flight of stairs today, and he decided he wanted to climb them. Next thing I know, I look over and he is on the first step!! What happened to crawling first Braxton?!
Braxton is extremely studious. He studies EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. He pulls the funniest faces and expressions! He is my little Benjamin Buttons.. An old grown up person in a tiny little body.
Braxton Has 6 teeth now. I just discovered 2 of them tonight, on the eve of his 9 month birthday!
He is eating 3-4 solid meals a day (fruits and veggies. Sometimes potatoes or rice)
He is nursing 3-4 times a day as well... Yes.. I'm still nursing! I'm staying strong!
You absolutely love your fleece blanky. You won't go to sleep without it.
You also still love your binky! But I will be shortly starting to break that habit. Wish me luck!
Here are your statistics at 9 months old
Height- 26.38 inches - 4.44 %tile
Weight- 16.51 Lbs - 3.24 %tile
Head- 17.5 inches - 28.35 %tile
Braxton.. You need to grow! You are short and skinny! Lets pack those LBS and INCHES on you!!
I love you dearly Braxton
I almost forgot this! Braxton is giving high fives, signing more and doggie! He is starting to catch on to mommy and milk as well! He also flaps his arm to say hello! Love him!
How can you not love this face?!
I think he is the most handsome little boy ever!

3 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Oh my gosh, Max weighs almost as much as Braxton does and they're six months apart!! I can't believe how skinny Brax is!!

Christa Cox said...

he is tooo adorable!

~Michelle~ said...

Love these pictures of B, I just wanna squeeze him. I remember going to see you when you were brand new Braxton, oh how these 9 months have flown by.