CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Albuquerque

We took our very first road trip as a family! 11 LONG hours in the car! It was fun to spend that much time together all at once, and talk and get to know each other even better! We went to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. Had family pictures taken, and just relaxed! The balloon fiesta was AMAZING! Mitch only went one day, he got sick the second. Which I was bummed about, because the second day was amazing! The first day was all special shapes, and a lot of them didn't launch due to bad weather. The second day was ALL balloons. And all of them launched because it was great weather! It is absolutely breath taking to be surrounded by over 500+ balloons inflated and launching at the same time. I can't even explain the feeling of it! My sister Heidi took some incredible family pictures of us, and Eric helped with the lighting. I am more than pleased with the way they turned out.







I didn't post the best ones.. Those are being saved for Christmas cards! Don't get me wrong, these are amazing! But I wanna save a few!

This is Dawn Patrol, The have some balloons lined up in a row and they all light at the same time.. INCREDIBLE!


Meet Annibelle.. The enormous cow 


The Three Bee's (haha get it? The Three V's!) They come all the way from Brazil

This picture is for Mitch


2 comments:

The Halls said...

Dang you guys are so photogenic! I love all of the pictures you take. He is such a cute little guy! I'm glad Mitch was able to come home looks like you guys had fun.

~Michelle~ said...

I love the three B's hot air balloon.
Looks like so much fun.
Glad you got to go and Heidi did an amazing job with the family pictures!